AIR CONDITIONING in all our rooms.
Discover our treehouse between Rocamadour and Padirac and enjoy a very amazing stay : from 100€/night for 4 pers (2 nights minmum)
For more availabilities, visit our other hotel**, Le Relais Amadourien, located at 800m close to Rocamadour's Castle : air-conditioned rooms - Garden - parking - wi-fi.
2-star hotel in Rocamadour, in Dordogne Valley
Situated in the heights of the Rocamadour village in the Dordogne Valley, the 2-star Amadour Hotel welcomes guests to its warm and friendly residence. Here, our quiet and comfortable rooms will fulfil all your expectations, while offering excellent value for money. The rooms can host between one and five people, depending on whether you choose a double, triple or family room. Some rooms even have their own private terrace and all have air-conditioning.
Matthieu, your host, will be only too happy to help you organise your activities and visits, in order to ensure that your stay here is an unforgettable one.
Situated near the shops and restaurants, a free public car park and only 50m from a magnificent viewpoint over the medieval village, this family hotel in Rocamadour enjoys a privileged location for those wishing to visit the site and its surrounding region.
The residence’s many advantages make it the ideal place for a memorable stay in Rocamadour, one of France’s most beautiful classified sites, whether you are holidaying with friends, family, or your other half.
Facilities and services
- 2-star hotel in Rocamadour in Dordogne Valley
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Rooms equipped with flat-screen TV and duvet
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and hairdryer in all the rooms
- Rooms can host between one and five guests; some have their own terrace
- 1 double room for disabled person with bathroom available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Spare beds available (booking required)
- Baby kits (bed, changing mat and bath), booking required
- Buffet breakfast in the dining room, on the terrace, or in your room, at an additional cost
- Computer with Internet connection available to use in the lobby, free of charge
- Recommendations for tourist visits around the region
- Free public car park
- Pets welcome
A warm welcome - “C'est ma vie” on M6 in May 2011
Guests are guaranteed a warm welcome in this hotel in Rocamadour. Matthieu Giethlen, originally from the Lot department, is only too happy to share his love of the region with his guests, and pulls out all the stops to ensure you spend a very enjoyable stay here. He will be delighted to help you plan visits and activities during your stay.
In 2011, after more than ten years spent as a catering manager in several luxury hotels, Matthieu and his wife Anne decided to leave their former life behind and take over this family-run hotel in Rocamadour. This was a dream come true for Matthieu, the young new owner of the Amadour Hotel (formerly named the Comp’hostel). The family’s unique journey inspired the documentary makers of “C’est ma vie”, who filmed their first steps at the hotel in April 2011 for top French television channel, M6.